Irvine is a remarkable master-planned city located in Orange County. With a population of more than 287,000 in 2019, it is the 14th most populous city in the Golden State.
There is a good reason behind this notable statistic. Irvine is simply one of the most desirable places to live—not only in California, but across the entire United States. Niche.com lists Irvine near the top of its rankings in several categories for 2020, such as:
- #2 (out of 228) among the healthiest cities in America
- #2 (out of 228) among the healthiest places to live in America
- #5 (out of 228) among cities with the best public schools in America
- #7 (out of 228) among the best cities in America for outdoor activities
- #9 (out of 228) among the best cities in America to raise a family
Those are just the five top accolades that Irvine has received from the trusted area ranking and review site. This city has many more outstanding dimensions just waiting to be discovered and experienced when you buy the home of your dreams here.
Irvine, CA homes for sale
If you are looking for prime real estate that keeps you close to the prolific economic opportunities and engaging cultural attractions of the Greater Los Angeles area, you will not go wrong by choosing an Irvine address. This city features a remarkable selection of upscale estate homes that are well-suited for modern professionals and families alike.
As a vibrant market for luxury homes, Irvine presents various opportunities to own expansive 6- to 7-bedroom homes with up to 12,000 to 15,000 square feet of living space. These sprawling luxury properties boast stunning views of the surrounding Orange County landscapes and typically offer plenty of space for customized recreational amenities such as swimming pools and casual outdoor dining or entertaining areas.
Designs of single-family homes in this market draw strongly from Spanish and Mediterranean influences, keeping the local neighborhood aesthetic tied with Southern California’s rich history.
For homebuyers looking to live in the city’s bustling urban center, luxurious condo properties are also available.
Living in Irvine
Irvine is a modern city that truly captures the well-rounded spirit of “live, work, and play.” Here is a quick list of what you can expect from the local lifestyle:
- The city boasts of a thriving local economy, anchored by major corporations in the technology sector. Through the years, Irvine has welcomed these enterprises’ headquarters and major production centers, expanding the earning potential of the city’s residents.
- The path to high-paying jobs at these global corporations is clear and straightforward in Irvine, thanks to the city’s impressive schools. In addition to top-rated primary, middle, and high schools operated by the Irvine Unified School District, Irvine is also home to University of California, Irvine and several other institutions for higher education, such as California Southern University, Concordia University, and Westcliff University.
- An integral part of Irvine’s city planning is ensuring that neighborhoods are built around parks and open spaces to encourage a healthy and engaging social environment.
- Golf is one of the most popular pastimes among Irvine residents. Oak Creek Golf Club and Strawberry Farms Golf Club are two of the city’s best-known public courses.
If you are ready to explore the finest homes for sale in Irvine, it’s time to get in touch with a local expert that will help you find the best opportunities and deals. Contact us, Principal Agent Real Estate, by phone at 949.610.4165 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. You may also send a message here.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.